What can I do with a
Property & Casualty Insurance License?
A Property & Casualty Insurance license allows a person to sell personal
lines, plus commercial lines including commercial auto, worker’s
compensation and a variety of business property and liability coverages.

Personal Lines Limited license is required to sell auto, homeowners
and personal liability coverage to individuals.  

An individual cannot hold both of these licenses simultaneously.  
The Fastest Start in Financial Services
Property & Casualty Course consists of three stages:
1.  OnDemand 24/7 Insurance Basics and Regulations to
prepare you for the State portion of your exam.

2.  Four-day OnDemand 24/7 course covering
Lines and Commercial Lines

3.  Intensive and focused post-class review (normally
.....3 - 6  days) including plenty of sample questions.
.Property & Casualty Course
Exam Guidance
Property & Casualty
The P&C course design lends itself to a
8-10 day course completion cycle.  Most
students complete the OnDemand 24/7
course, review, and take the state license
exam within 8-10 days of course start.